What Every BODY Is Saying – Audiobooks , MP3
Click HERE for Request other Audiobooks
+ Author : Joe Navarro (Author), Marvin Karlins (Author), Paul Costanzo (Narrator)
+ Format : MP3 ( without DRM – You can listen on many Other Devices )
+ You will get link download from Dropbox when Completed Purchase !
+ Listening Length : 7 hours and 19 minutes
+ Language : English
He says that’s his best offer. Is it?
She says she agrees. Does she?
The interview went great – or did it?
He said he’d never do it again. But he did.
Listen to this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to “speed-read” people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You’ll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro’s professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world.
Users who purchased What Every BODY Is Saying – Audiobooks , MP3, also purchased:
Share for Discount
You must log in to submit a review.